Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Going out with a bang!

Today was the last day of the "Meal on Wheels" service for me. From here on out I am in charge of making my own dinners. I cannot express my gratitude enough to those folks that so willingly fed me for the last two+ weeks. I don't know how I would have gotten through the first two weeks of school while on crutches and fixing all of my meals. That being said, I am thrilled to be able to start preparing my own dinners again. I don't often go this long without cooking, and although I am a bit slower I am looking forward to reclaiming a bit more independence. This time next week (or even tomorrow) I might be really missing the worry free dinners.

What was the last meal in a series of amazing food you ask? Bangers and mash. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment