Today marks the final day of my Chu-Sok holiday. Chu-Sok is equated to American Thanksgiving and this year it fell on Monday/Tuesday so we had a 5 day weekend.
I spent most of my time doing nothing and loving it. I did to the following:
1. Have an adventure in a new part of the city. Lilly and I made the trip to the end of Line 6 and looked around that stop for a while. Our area of town is much more exciting, but at least I know that now.
2. I drove my scooter around the city and have started to feel more confident as a driver. This was a great time to practice as there was very little traffic yesterday.
3. I watched college football, cricket, and played Cribbage until the wee hours of the morning one day.
4. I watched all 4 Indiana Jones movies, in a row, with the Walkers. I recommend doing it one day when you are stuck inside with little else to do.
5. I finished about 1/2 of the work I had hoped to accomplish. I still have the rest of today.....(procrastination is hard to grow out of).
All-in-all, it was a great holiday and I am happy that we only have two days before the weekend happens again.