Monday, October 11, 2010

Morning time

My father reminded me that it has been a while since I have updated my blog. In the last two weeks I have been busy trying to keep up with my work and fit some fun in. My foot is still broken and I got my first cold of the school year. I have almost recovered from the cold and will be in a walking cast for the next month at least.

This morning I decided to have one of the bagels I bought last week. I cut into it and realized that it has a layer of bean paste. Not what I want ever, especially in the morning. Hm....guess I'll find something else.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, no offense to the locals...but bean paste inside a bagel? That's just nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very common practice here. Bean paste is in a lot of pastries and is considered yummy. Imagine how much healthier it would be to grow up thinking of bean paste as a dessert rather than chocolate. Sad, but better health wise.

    ReplyDelete