Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween without the party

For the last three years Halloween has been celebrated with a great Op Teach party. This year was completely different. Rather than spend the day getting ready for the party I followed my normal routine then simply handed out candy.

My Sunday routine is:
- Coffee on the walk to the subway. Today I had my favorite drink (Campfire Mocha) from Caribou. It may have lacked the little marshmallows I would get in the States, but the drink was just as I remembered it.
- Subway ride to HomePlus
- Groceries for the week
- Taxi trip home
- Church
- School work
- Fun times

Today's fun times consisted of sitting around a bonfire (that's right, three in three nights) with some awesome folks and handing out candy to the oh-so cute kids. I ended up letting Jo pass my candy out for me and I quite enjoyed just watching and visiting.

Now I am back at home, a little smokey smelling and contemplating my lessons for tomorrow. I have done most of the reading I just haven't put anything into a presentation yet. Hm...It will happen but first I might watch some TV.

1 comment:

  1. We missed you. Your day sounds lovely though. I can't wait to see the kids outfits tonight.

    ReplyDelete