Saturday, June 19, 2010

Instead

Here is what I have done today instead of packing
1. Woke up early and didn't go to the gym.
2. Tried on about 4 outfits trying to decide what to wear today.
3. Packed my bag for Florida, but not the rest of my room.
4. Had coffee and "a spread" with the Schram ladies.
5. Had a lazy lunch at El Salto
6. Dropped off an entire carload of things to Value Village.
7. Went to AC Moore.
8. Chatted it up with Sarah and Gina.
9. Stalked an old friend on Facebook.
10. Updated my blog.
11. Watched Criminal Minds

All in all, I have dome quite a bit today, but nothing to help me make my move next week any easier. Isn't it a shame that I know what I have to do, how to do it, and yet I still can't seem to make myself start?

1 comment:

  1. Your last paragraph could be just about any day of my life :)

    ReplyDelete