Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cleaning house and car

After a great deal of procrastination and dread, I actually started the "Great Clean." It took me all of 15 minutes to clean out my car and about 2 hours to get the majority of my room cleaned up. In the process I amassed loads of stuff to donate, about a box of things to store in Florida, a few boxes of books to ship to Korea, and some other odds and ends I need to take, store, or give away.

The next major task will be to pack my clothes. With the help of a roommate that will be easy.

Last night the Jens and I finally played trivia together. The most excitment was winning the first round by 1 point. Too bad it went downhill from there. I hope to find a place to play trivia in Seoul.

Tomorrow packing, Fogo de Chao, daytime relaxation, and getting my teeth cleaned. I am sure there will be a few unexpected fun things tossed in there, but those are the major points.

No comments:

Post a Comment