Friday, May 21, 2010

Baltimore Bucket List

Baltimore Bucket List
1. See the O's play at least one more time
2. Have gelati from Vaccaro's one more time
3. Rita's in Odenton
4. Daytime Locus Point extravaganza
5. Sushi from Matsuri
6. Dinner and Tournament
7. Ride my bike to work
8. Ride at least part of the B & A trail
9. Experience Ocean City
10. Visit the monuments again
11. First Thursday's concert

For about 2 years I have been thinking it would be nice to ride to work. I don't live that far away and for the most part the weather is much nicer here than in Florida. Well, tomorrow will be the day I give it a try. It is a shame that it has taken me so long, but if it goes well I might continue for the last 11 days of school

Anything else I should include before departing the "greatest city in America"?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're crossing off your list and having fun your last days in Baltimore. We're excited for you to visit with us!!! Love the blog idea!!!

    ReplyDelete